I’d love to chat with you about your project. If you’re in Salem we can even meet for a coffee.
If you haven’t set a budget yet or are just gathering rough prices I suggest starting at https://www.the-efa.org/rates/. You could also do an online search for “technical writing rates 2018” to see current information from writing groups and other resources.
I need the following information to provide a ballpark quote on your project.
- when do you need the final product?
- what type of item do you need? (For example, marketing brochure, software documentation, detailed form)
- how big is the project? (i.e. how many blog posts, printed pages, or number of books)
- what genre (i.e. legal, science, business, medical, etc.)?
- what level of knowledge of that industry does the target reader have?
- what are you wanting to accomplish? More website traffic, new readers, brand awareness?
- if you’re a company (rather than an individual), how many people on your team will be involved with either giving feedback or providing information?
Crendo is located in Salem, Oregon, but I’ve worked for people all over the USA thanks to the Internet. I can work happily in my home office in front of my desktop Mac, or at a coffee shop with my portable Mac.